Int-Energia Kft was established in 1995, and develops and markets Waste and Biomass Processing Complexes based on PGMCC Technology and Closed-Loop Cycle Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plants from 2003 to date.
Using an integrated approach to solving the problem of environmentally safe processing of solid household and industrial waste and biomass with electric power and heat generation and with production of marketable goods from CO2 and algae, Int-Energia Kft developed the PGMCC Technology for solid household and industrial waste and biomass processing on the basis of High-Temperature Plasma, Gas Turbine and Algae Technologies. Developed by Int-Energia Kft innovative solutions during the creation of PGMCC Technology are protected by the patent P1200629 (WO 2014/068344).
The PGM technology was developed by leading scientists at the Kurchatov Institute, a world-renowned scientific institution, for processing of low-level radioactive waste. PGMCC Technology is a further development of the PGM technology, which lets you create a cost effective Waste and Biomass Processing Complexes of new generation. PGMCC Technology ensures electric power and heat generation and production of environmentally friendly products from renewable sources.
Another successful solution offered by Int-Energia Kft is Closed-Loop Cycle Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plants for production of green energy using algae biomass as renewable source. The technical peculiarity of these Power Plants is that CO2 from heat recovery steam generator exhaust is captured and then served to the algae for feeding.
The Program of the European Community in the domain of environmental policy and actions for sustainable development formulates an objective to prevent an excess of allowed norms of critical loadings and levels of pollutants, such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), sulphur dioxide (SO2), heavy metals and dioxins. From the point of view of the air quality, the purpose of this Program is to ensure adequate protection of all people against recognized health risks originating from air pollution. The PGMCC Complexes and Closed Cycle CCGT Power Plants comply completely with this program, providing practically zero emission of СО2 and minimizing harmful environmental impacts during waste and biomass processing and electric power and heat generation. The PGMCC Complexes and Closed-Loop Cycle CCGT Power Plants also meet all requirements of ecological and technical safety of facilities related to the processing of wastes and generation of electric power and heat.
Int-Energia Kft actively operates both in Hungary and in foreign countries.
At present, the main activities of the Int-Energia Kft are:
1. The development and application of energy-saving and energy efficient technologies for power and heat production.
2. Market research, sales and supply of gas turbine generator sets manufactured by Aviadvigatel OJSC, Russia. Int-Energia Kft is the official dealer of Aviadvigatel OJSC.
3. Market research, development and supply of Closed-Loop Cycle Combined Cycle CCGT Power Plants based on gas turbine generator sets manufactured by Aviadvigatel OJSC using algae biodiesel as a fuel and CO2 capture.
4. Market research, sales and supply of Solid Household and Industrial Waste and Biomass processing PGMCC Complexes based on High-Temperature Plasma, Gas Turbine and Algae technologies.
5. Execution of construction projects of PGMCC Complexes and Closed-Loop Cycle Combined Cycle CCGT Power Plants on a turnkey basis, including pre-project stage, designing, production support and supply of equipment and materials, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning and execution warranty and post-warranty service.
6. Organization of certification of enterprises in accordance with the quality management system (EN ISO 9001) and certification of equipment for the "CE" sign.
7. Organization and execution of warranty and post-warranty service for the supplied equipment.
8. Economic efficiency assessment of investment projects for the construction of energy facilities.
Innovation, Technology, Performance